Vaginal fires, itching, inflammation, infections are all increasing with age, what causes these problems? When to consult a doctor?
- Vaginal fire is a common problem. It happens to many as they get older.
Vaginal irritation, especially, is a very common problem. This problem was more common in older girls. Some people find itchy vaginal itching, burning and sticky discharge coming from the vagina. Some people also experience redness and swelling of the vagina. Of course, swelling and redness are not as common as itching or burning. They may be symptoms of an infection.
Causes of vaginal discomfort
- Vaginal infections.
- This part is very delicate. So perfumes, creams, ointments, sprays used in that area can cause fires in and around the vagina. Itching also occurs.
- Some chemicals come in contact with the vagina, some of the ingredients in the soap can cause discomfort.
- If you are using toilet paper and accidentally left a small piece in it, it can be a nuisance.
- If you are using tampons and if they stay inside for a long time during menstruation, it can also be a problem.
- Even if you apply powder in that area, it can cause special, irritating problems.
- Allergies can occur if sanitary napkins are not used in good quality.
- Wet, sun-dried underwear can be a nuisance.
- Constant use of tight-fitting clothes like slacks, jeans, sportswear, etc. causes excessive sweating in the area, which also increases the discomfort.
- Using underwear of synthetic material, using lace can cause itching.
- Using cloths during menstruation, not washing them clean, being stiff can cause itching.
What is the solution at home?
We can reduce this problem by doing a few simple things.
- Use cotton underwear.
- Used loose-fitting-loose-fitting clothing. It is best to use pants and skirts. Avoid wearing tight tights or leggings.
- Make sure the clothes are well washed, do not use detergent. Do not use fabric softener on those clothes.
- The area around the vagina is delicate, take care of it.
- Use soft, non-colored, odorless toilet paper.
- Don’t use bubble baths, perfume soaps, different creams.
- Do not use vaginal wash.
- If you start urinating, go immediately, do not hold.
- Use cotton pads and tampons.
- When exercising, take off sweaty clothes immediately and take a bath.
- Do not scratch if it is itchy.
- If you are sexually active, do not have sex during itching, burning, pain.
- Always rinse the vagina and surrounding area with cold water after sex.
- Insist on using condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
When should I go to the doctor?
If home remedies do not reduce the incidence of fire and itching, then you should go to the doctor. The doctor prescribes medicine to make sure that there is no infection.
- If there is pain while urinating, if there is fire, see a doctor immediately.
- If there is vaginal bleeding or white discharge.
- If there is fever, there is pain in the abdomen
- There may be some sores on or around the vagina, if blisters appear
- If you notice persistent redness, rash, or swelling
- If there is a bad smell coming from the vaginal discharge ..
Vaginal fire is a common problem. It happens to many as they get older. Doing certain things on a regular basis reduces stress. However, if there is any infection, if the problem is more, you should consult a doctor.
Follow us today on our Facebook page @indupdatesnews, Twitter @indupdatesnews1, Instagram @indupdatesnews, LinkedIn @indupdatesnews to get the latest information like this. Be the first to read indupdates.com in Gujarati, Hindi, English.
Read the latest information on the most trusted website indupdates. Your comment is welcome for us. For contact contact email@example.com.