Soft Waxing Tips: Soft and smooth skin is desired by every girl, but this is not possible due to unwanted hair. In this case, soft waxing can be useful for you.
Soft Waxing Benefits: Women get waxing done to remove unwanted body hair, but do you know that you can easily make soft wax at home and then hair can be removed from it. Let us know how to make soft wax at home so that your skin becomes smooth like Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor.
soft waxing benefits
Soft wax affects the skin along with the hair. That’s why it is used to remove unwanted hair from large areas like arms, legs, armpits or waist. Let us know the benefits of using soft wax.
- With soft wax it is easy to remove unwanted hair from large areas like arms, legs, waist.
- Soft wax is cheaper than hard wax.
- This wax does not break from the middle.
- You can also use lukewarm soft wax.
- The advantage of getting waxing done is that the skin becomes soft.
- Glowing skin is also available with this.
- Soft waxing also helps in removing dead cells from the skin.
- Waxing reduces hair growth as compared to shaving.
- On the other hand, there is no risk of chemicals when using homemade wax.
How to make soft wax at home?
Homemade Soft Wax is very easy to make. You can make this wax by following the method mentioned below.
- Ingredients of Soft Wax
- White granulated sugar – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1 teaspoon
How to make soft wax at home
- First of all put sugar and water in a vessel and keep it on low flame.
- Add lemon juice and honey after the sugar melts.
- Keep stirring the mixture in between, so that it does not burn.
- When the mixture starts getting a little thick, turn off the gas.
- Now your soft wax is ready for hair removal waxing. If the wax is too thick, then some water can also be added.
How to use soft waxing for hair removal?
- To remove unwanted hair of hands, feet or waist, first clean the skin.
- After this, heat the wax to a comfortable level.
- Now holding the skin, spread a light layer of soft wax with the help of a spatula.
- Keep in mind while waxing that soft wax is spread in the direction of hair growth.
- Now place a waxing strip over the wax and rub with slight pressure.
- Now holding the skin from one side, pull the waxing strip fast in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Keep these precautions in mind while soft waxing
- Soft waxing can be slightly more painful than hard waxing.
- Even if your hair is left, do not apply soft waxing again in the same place.
Excessive use of soft wax can cause skin damage.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Must take medical advice before adopting it. IND Updates does not confirm it.)