Harmful Foods For Kidney: Kidney is a very important part of our body, if its health is not taken care of, life can be in danger. For better health, it is necessary to stay away from certain foods.
Foods to Avoid If You Have Kidney Disease: Kidney is very important in the body, because with its help our blood is cleaned and toxic substances come out from the body. But the disease of diabetes can damage the kidneys. To prevent kidney damage, it is necessary to control blood sugar.
How does diabetes damage the kidneys?
If the blood sugar level gets out of control, then gradually it damages the group of blood vessels present in the kidney. When these blood vessels start getting weak, then the kidney is not able to clean the blood properly. Due to this, the problem of high blood pressure starts and kidney damage can also occur.
Control sugar level to save kidney
According to health experts, it is important to keep the sugar under control of the patient suffering from kidney disease. For this, they should bring many changes in their lifestyle, such as
- Take special care of food
- reduce anger
- Don’t take stress-
- exercise regularly
- Doing yoga daily
- If you have problems with blood pressure, keep it under control
- If you have stomach pain for a long time, get a sonography test and IgA nephropathy test done.
Keep distance from these foods in kidney problem
- Do not consume too much salt.
- Stay away from vegetables containing high potassium. (eg- potato, tomato, kiwi, orange, avocado)
- Keep distance from milk, curd and cheese. Because it is high in phosphorus.
- Do not consume canned things.
- Do not consume pickles, dry fish and soft drinks.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, definitely take medical advice. IND UPDATES does not confirm this.)