People need to remember their wifi password many times. One of the reasons for this is that while creating a password, people pay attention to the fact that their password should be secure and no one can steal it. In such a situation, people often make complicated passwords and forget them. If you also have such a problem and cannot recover the password, then this story is for you.
If you have also forgotten the password and want to know it, here we are telling you some tips by which you can see the password of your home wifi. That too through your Android or iOS mobile.
- Check the wifi password on the android phone.
- Open Settings and tap on wifi & networks.
- Click on the lock or ‘i’ icon of the Wi-Fi you are connected to or your saved network.
- Click on Share Password.
- You may need to enter your device unlock PIN or fingerprint to unlock the screen.
- A screen will open where the QR code and wifi password will be written above or below it.
- Now, you can connect to other devices using a password or scanning a QR code.
How to check wifi password on iPhone
Follow these steps to find out the wifi password on iOS mobile using MacOS PC
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Open iCloud.
- Tap on the option of keychain.
- Go back to Settings again and switch on your Personal Hotspot.
- Now connect your Mac to your Personal Hotspot.
- Open Spotlight Search (CMD + Space), type Keychain Access, and press Enter. ,
- Now you can search for the wifi network whose password you want to find.
- A pop-up window will open, showing the details of the network.
- Tap on ‘Show Password.’
- Enter your credentials.
- Your Mac wifi network password will appear.