Bajra & Fenugreek Puri Recipe : Bajra and fenugreek, just two ingredients but nutritious and taste amazing.
When it comes to winter, with the growing chill in the atmosphere, you crave something hot and spicy. In that case, we indulge in foods like hot vegetables, vada, misal pav. Although it is good to eat or drink hot from cold weather, eating too fast can definitely cause problems for the body. Although these foods taste good on the tongue, they are difficult to digest. Besides, people of all ages suffer from cold, fever and cough due to change in air.
In such a case, we think that if we can make something tasty and nutritious from the materials available at home, how much better it would be. You can prepare hot puriyas using bajri and fenugreek in cold days. You can eat these puris with steaming tea or with sauces, chutneys and curds. Let’s understand the simple recipe of how to make bajra and fenugreek puri.
- Fenugreek – one cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Chili – 1 tbsp
- Millet flour – two cups
- A bowl of gram flour – half a cup
- Ova – 1/2 tbsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Turmeric – pinch
- Salt – as per taste
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Goda masala – 1 tbsp
- First of all, in a bowl, mix all the washed and chopped fenugreek seeds, finely chopped coriander, ginger, chillies, millet flour, oats, asafoetida, turmeric, salt, coriander powder, sweet masala and make a thick batter.
- Roll small balls of this soaked dough.
- Heat oil in a small pan. Do not leave oil in the oil until it is hot.
- Fry the kharpus on both sides in hot oil.
Nutritious millets – fenugreek seeds are ready to eat.